Truly a disastrous evening

I packed the stuff, also picked up the FT-847, got into the car and drove to the hill nearby. Setting everything up in near darkness took 20 mins. Then I found that I left the mic for the FT-847 at home. Then the power cables acted. Then the morse key's cable snapped. Then the FT-818 wouldn't power itself from the car's battery. Then I got very very frustrated and depressed. Listened to 20m on FT-818 for a couple of minutes and packed everything up, drove back home.

I am trying to be prepared, but every single time something goes wrong. Why the fuck is this happening every single time. I am truly saddened with today's experience. How am I going to get back to the hobby if I feel frustrated about it.

Also it rained all the time.



Not that I had a good start in the morning.
This is 8:41AM

Popular posts from this blog

Bicycle Wheel Mag Loop

Today wasn't that bad

Antenna analyzer - ordered