Data cable

My data cable for the Yaesus has arrived! Ordered from Ebay, manufactured by another amateur in the UK (I literally have zero free time at the moment apart from the weekends and that's usually used mending my mental status and a bit of exercise & shopping.

I have no idea who this person is, but the kit looks really good. The seller is called XGGCOOMS.

Here is his Ebay shop --> https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/XGGCOMMS

The cable has USB interface for /dev/tty and also a solidly done audio connections. I have ordered a separate two-to-one cable adapter as well so that I can use it on all of my laptops w/o hindrance. I'm still waiting for that cable to arrive to be operational but this is quite a good start.


Popular posts from this blog

Bicycle Wheel Mag Loop

Today wasn't that bad

Antenna analyzer - ordered